Well...it finally happened!

At some point or another we will all get pooped on. My turn has finally happened. So yesterday while dancing with Rocky (don't ask), he always wanders away when he has to go to the bathroom and for that I appreciate him. However, I needed to run out. I get to the car and sit him on my shoulder. I didn't pull off and noticed that he was trying to get off (unlike him)- I didn't understand. We were in the garage so what in the world? After fussing for a moment, I let him go and sit on my lap while I got things ready for pull off. Rocky rides in his carrier but we didn't reach that point yet. Well, I should've paid more attention to him wanting to get away because sure enough Mr. Wiggle Butt pooed right on my lap and down the seat. ILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL The absolute worst!
Rocky then runs off to his carrier and puts his head down. I cleaned the area, told him it's okay and I gave him a hug.
It's funny because I don't obviously hit Rocky* but he put himself in time out immediately...maybe shame? Or running from the stench because WE KNOW- ugh! But nonetheless, sooner or later it was bound to happen.
And of course, it was a double loop with the urate- thanks Rocky!

*I got Rocky at 3 months and notice if he does something that he shouldn't he hides...I would hate to believe someone mistreated him as a baby. Rocky gets ALL OF THE LOVE now so hopefully if that's the case, I can wash those bad memories away! Rocky is 7 months old.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
I promise I'm laughing with you not at you. :cool: ..... all 5 that i have had would do everything in their power to get down if they had to go. Me and the girlfriend both have learned that same lesson the hard way. Now if ours get unruly we haul azz to put them back in their habitat lol.

Asper

Beardie name(s)
Harry
At some point or another we will all get pooped on. My turn has finally happened. So yesterday while dancing with Rocky (don't ask), he always wanders away when he has to go to the bathroom and for that I appreciate him. However, I needed to run out. I get to the car and sit him on my shoulder. I didn't pull off and noticed that he was trying to get off (unlike him)- I didn't understand. We were in the garage so what in the world? After fussing for a moment, I let him go and sit on my lap while I got things ready for pull off. Rocky rides in his carrier but we didn't reach that point yet. Well, I should've paid more attention to him wanting to get away because sure enough Mr. Wiggle Butt pooed right on my lap and down the seat. ILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL The absolute worst!
Rocky then runs off to his carrier and puts his head down. I cleaned the area, told him it's okay and I gave him a hug.
It's funny because I don't obviously hit Rocky* but he put himself in time out immediately...maybe shame? Or running from the stench because WE KNOW- ugh! But nonetheless, sooner or later it was bound to happen.
And of course, it was a double loop with the urate- thanks Rocky!

*I got Rocky at 3 months and notice if he does something that he shouldn't he hides...I would hate to believe someone mistreated him as a baby. Rocky gets ALL OF THE LOVE now so hopefully if that's the case, I can wash those bad memories away! Rocky is 7 months old.
LOL my baby loves to crawl on me and the second I get busy… she props herself on me and poops ! If I’m watching her and petting her the whole time she won’t… maybe that’s her way of saying, “spoil me more dad..or else ! 😡

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
I promise I'm laughing with you not at you. :cool: ..... all 5 that i have had would do everything in their power to get down if they had to go. Me and the girlfriend both have learned that same lesson the hard way. Now if ours get unruly we haul azz to put them back in their habitat lol.
You know that you're in trouble for not telling me LOL out of all of the wonderful advice that you have given me over the months, I feel completely set up LOL

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Tbh i didn't even think to, it usually happens to most of us pretty quickly after we get our dragons. You have somehow been very lucky for it to take that long. I think they do actually feel bad after they do it, you mentioned Rocky putting his head down, all mine act the same way if it happens.

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
Tbh i didn't even think to, it usually happens to most of us pretty quickly after we get our dragons. You have somehow been very lucky for it to take that long. I think they do actually feel bad after they do it, you mentioned Rocky putting his head down, all mine act the same way if it happens.
Whew! I am glad it doesn't necessarily mean a sign of abuse!

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Na it isn't, i think it truely embarrasses them when it happens.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meli
Top Bottom