Well i think i found out what was wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
i didnt notice but izzy is going through another shed lol that may be why she has been to mad so i just spent 30 mins helping her get it off of course against her approval but she started to like it lol so sooner or later she will be in a better mood i have been working with her and with her trust so far so good she is letting me get closer to her day by day.

Hercules

Hatchling Member
I'm not sure what you ment by helping her get it off but I just wanted to throw it out there that you should not pull of any sheding skin because you can damage the scales underneath. You can help by keeipng her hydrated by misting or bathing, besides that you should let the skin come off naturally.

Hope this helps

herpgirl2510

Sub-Adult Member
It was confusing because you said you spent 30 minutes helping her get it off. I assumed you meant her shedding skin.

angelblood123

Original Poster
herpgirl2510":29g6jo1i said:
It was confusing because you said you spent 30 minutes helping her get it off. I assumed you meant her shedding skin.
cause she was sitting in the bath water splashing about hhaha

drstevo

My BD is also going through a full body shed. Although I've read that it affects them in different ways, Deano has still a good appetite but his general behaviour has been weird to say the least. If you have a hydrophilic dragon, baths are always good. Think of their shedding like a car air freshner...the wrapper should not come off too soon :wink: 8)

P.S I think there should be a beer smiley on this site.

Best wishes,
Steve

angelblood123

Original Poster
drstevo":1egcyq2q said:
My BD is also going through a full body shed. Although I've read that it affects them in different ways, Deano has still a good appetite but his general behaviour has been weird to say the least. If you have a hydrophilic dragon, baths are always good. Think of their shedding like a car air freshner...the wrapper should not come off too soon :wink: 8)

P.S I think there should be a beer smiley on this site.

Best wishes,
Steve
yeah she has calmed down a ton let me pick her up with out her freaking out so thats always good she hasnt had a problem eating, eats like a pig lol shes going really fast though allot faster then i thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom