Well, Good news!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GarinGazelle

Hatchling Member
Just got back from hunting for the past week. It was a blast, but didnt get any bucks :(.

anyways, my mom was taking care of Reptar. and i must say, he seems very good. only grown about a half inch in the past month, but he just got done with a full body shed on friday :D. he still has his tail to go though.

he seems happy and what not, me madre is a better care taker than the other one i had a while ago.

GarinGazelle

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
haha yeah me too.

we had a chance to shoot at a big 4 point and AT LEAST a big 3 point, maybe a 4. but we decided to sneak up instead, which didnt work :/. they got away.

then two days later or so we say a good sized 3 point and fired 5 shots total(3 for me, 2 for dad). missed all, but he was a good 500-700 yards away. and thats a lucky hit if you do.

other than that we passed up a couple small forks and one spike.

GarinGazelle

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Let me guess, you doe hunt?

but yes we did. but we dont doe hunt.

truly, imho, doe hunting is mean and wrong.

its a female, they have children. your basically taking away the fawns mother. and to me that is wrong.

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
Where I am from they are over populated!! They sell anywhere for 20-40k doe tags every year! And if I do I only take down older ones! I only ever took 1...

Rayneuki

GarinGazelle":9b278 said:
Let me guess, you doe hunt?

but yes we did. but we dont doe hunt.

truly, imho, doe hunting is mean and wrong.

its a female, they have children. your basically taking away the fawns mother. and to me that is wrong.

Bambi is an evil film isn't it?

Anyhow, that sucks that you didn't get any deer.
But it's great that your dragon is growing!! :]

Have you ever gotten a deer and then got the hide tanned? If you ever get the chance, it's a great blanket for cold nights.

GarinGazelle

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
haha yeah.

yep, had our chances, its our fault we didnt.

thanks...

and no i havent. just keep the horns, and after skinning it take it to the butcher.

GarinGazelle

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
haha really?

thats funny!

we normally just get venison for it. sometimes a steak or two, with some hamburger.

and sumtimes jerky.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Yummy venison jerky... :)

Funny but my middle name is Fawn and so is my daughters she really takes offence when someone kills a deer. I won't be telling her that the pot of stew that's on the stove today when she picks up my grandson is made with venison. :lol:

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
fresnowitte":0f2f2 said:
Yummy venison jerky... :)

Funny but my middle name is Fawn and so is my daughters she really takes offence when someone kills a deer. I won't be telling her that the pot of stew that's on the stove today when she picks up my grandson is made with venison. :lol:

:lol: :lol: So Barbara, what time did you say dinner was? :lol: :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom