Welcome Spike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatty

Juvie Member
Hi: This is Tatty. I have been out of the loop for a while but now I am back. Popcorn, Tatty, and Cooper are all fine. We have kept one of Tatty and Coopers babies. His name is Rudy. On the 22nd, I had the privilege to adopt a wonderful two year old male beardie that was in need of a loving home. He is a big boy. Unfortunately he was scared! He had been in a school display and I don't think he was handled frequently. This big boy is 21 inches long and is solid as a brick. I persuaded him to eat some superworms from my hand. Wouldn't you know it, he was brought to me at a reptile eductional show that I was participating in. He got to see the public from afar while my other beardies hogged the limelight. He is two years old. I would love to post some pictures if anyone would like to see him.

Tatty :blob5:

Tatty":iu2zp7ll said:
Hi: This is Tatty. I have been out of the loop for a while but now I am back. Popcorn, Tatty, and Cooper are all fine. We have kept one of Tatty and Coopers babies. His name is Rudy. On the 22nd, I had the privilege to adopt a wonderful two year old male beardie that was in need of a loving home. He is a big boy. Unfortunately he was scared! He had been in a school display and I don't think he was handled frequently. This big boy is 21 inches long and is solid as a brick. I persuaded him to eat some superworms from my hand. Wouldn't you know it, he was brought to me at a reptile eductional show that I was participating in. He got to see the public from afar while my other beardies hogged the limelight. He is two years old. I would love to post some pictures if anyone would like to see him.

Tatty :blob5:
You have a good heart,yea sure al love to see SPIKE.

Tatty

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Pictures tomorrow. Spike is snuggled up with Tatty on my lazyboy. He has quit trying to move away from me and avoid touch. I wonder if he was hit at some point in his life.

"Tatty"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom