Weird...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

sara24354

Sub-Adult Member
Weird,scary,spooky........whatever you want to call it.
Mark and I have been talking off and on about getting another beardie,Tuesday evening he came home from work and asked what it would take to get another bearide set up. I sat down and made out a list and we discussed it. Yesterday morning I went out and bought our local trade/sell paper and found a 55 gal. (yes I know it's narrow but would do until I could get something else)The price was only $40 so I grabbed it up. Although I told the people I bought it from that I didn't need any fish tank accessories as I wasn't gonna put fish in the aquarium,they still brought a bag of fish tank decorations.When Timmy got home he asked if he could look through the bag and I said yes. This is one of the things he found in the bag
008-2.jpg
Is this a sign or what?

Wow! Definitely a sign. What a random decoration for a fish tank. That would scare the fish I've got hahaha. Grats on getting the tank for so cheap.

sara24354

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I couldn't believe the luck I had finding the tank for that price and it ended up being somone I knew too. WEIRD!!!! I don't know when I'll be getting a beardie,it may be after the first of the year or it may be sooner,but Mark said to go ahead and look for a tank.I went out and picked up our local buy/sell/trade paper that comes out weekly and found the ad and immediately started calling. When the lady answered the phone I recognized her voice and it was my mom's best friend(I lost my mom years ago) and we talked for a while. Her son actually had the tank and they even brought it here for me as I don't have a truck.Too many coincidences for me.
Sara

gini

Sub-Adult Member
That is really crazy! Looks like someone is trying to tell you something.... :wink:

SARBEAR

Sub-Adult Member
Wow that's super crazy!!
Guess you're gonna have to get another beardie, no if, ands, or buts! :)

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
That is really cool looking Sara. :D

But how odd that it was in a bag of fish supplies that you didn't really want because you wanted to use the tank for a beardie. :shock: I agree GOOSEBUMPS!

sara24354

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
When they brought the tank in,my friends son pulled a fish tank fake plant out and was talking. I had Alf in my hands and they were looking at her. I never even looked in the bag until Timmy came home from school.He asked if he could look at what was in the bag and I said yes and walked into my room where the computer is. Timmy yelled"Hey Mom look what I found!) and came running with the little ceramic beardie,I was speechless. He said "Mom,it looks like a beardie." and after several minutes I was finally able to say "Yes honey it does look like a beardie. Mark thought I was joking with him when I told him about it and he would have to see it when he got home. He picked it up and turned it around and around,then set it down and walked off... I agree,I still have goosebumps.

FaaFaa

Sub-Adult Member
I think it's time to look for beardie #2. After all of this the perfect beardie is waiting for you to "stumble" upon him/her.

zebraflavencs

Extreme Poster
*puts on oracle hat* This is a sign from the almighty Bearded Dragon Goddess... You Must adopt at least One More ! Have you spoken to Tom yet ? ;)
Janie

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
What an amazing story Sara! Yes... I too believe it is definitely a sign.
I know you are beside yourself with the thought of getting another beardie.
If I can be a new slave after 6 years... you most certainly can too! :mrgreen:

No offense to Tom(he does have beautiful babies)... but have you looked at Blaze and Ms Tiggs babies lately, Sara?
You could get one from the last clutch. Maybe Mark will let you get one in Dec. instead of waiting till the new year. :wink:

I'm glad you were able to find such a deal on the tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulesD
Top Bottom