Weird shapped body frame

Status
Not open for further replies.

LIsaC

Anyone ever seen a dragon with a square-ish body frame? when he's laying down he is a perfect circle but standing up looks like his stomach pulls on his ribs.. He's far from under weight being hatched 2-15-2013 weighting in at 480 grams

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
It is strange looking. Looks like a female with a belly full of eggs. Are you sure it's male ? And I've seen sharp rib structure, but that is more than usual.By the way, the other thread of his mouth is not mouth rot. Mouth rot inflames their gums and even develops a " cottage cheese " looking substance in their mouth.

LIsaC

Original Poster
Im 100% sure its a male. Even if he was a Female Ive had him since he was a month old and only have one other female dragon and they aren't housed together, so deff no eggs in there.. I don't think the frame is a heath issue for him but its just super weird and I've never seen it before was just curious on feed back if anyone else has .. and THANK YOU for ur point of view on his mouth. I only just noticed it and didn't want it to turn into anything I couldn't fix quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dobby2012
Top Bottom