Weird Poop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martadragon017

Hatchling Member
Marta's poop is all black and crumbled apart, and there is about a teaspoon, maybe a little more, or black/very dark brown liquid near it. She pooped in her old very big water dish/bath so all the liquid couldn't drain anywhere. The past few days she's been eating washed dandelion greens from our yard (we pretty much live in a forest and we don't use any pesticides), some of her multivitamins and calcium with D3, and her Dubia Roaches should be coming any day now. The last poop she had was a couple of days ago and it was normal. Is she ok?

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
If the last one was normal it may just be an upset stomach. That happens from time to time and usually resolves on its own or with changes in diet (her diet sounds good). I'd just keep an eye on it for a few weeks and look for it to clear up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom