Weird Poop/Stress

Status
Not open for further replies.

menzy

104010-7638997370.jpg
Beardies poop yesterday seemed a little "slimey" and today the poop had a coating of white where I've never seen it. The dragon has stress marks pretty often but is alert/active and eats food very happily. Nothing has recently changed other than a few thin carrot slices and some bell peppers in the two most recent salads. Titan is 3 months old, about 11'' in a 40 gallon tank. All lighting is the same as it's been for awhile. Around 92 on the hot side and gradually goes to 86 on the cool. 30-40% humidity. Basking spot is 105. UVB is a reptisun 10.0 HO. Lighting picture here:
104010-1047875495.jpg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
UVB is a good one-- how far away is his basking spot from that UVB ? I see you have it going across his tank --- which is good -- I guess I would be concerned about the mesh screen top - I know a T5 can sometimes go on top but the T 8 should go inside -- it looks like its a T5 --
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulesD
Top Bottom