weird or just funny?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My little beardie has this odd habit. when hes stocking crickets he takes his front leg and raises it slowly in the air, stops waves and then puts it slowly down then does the same with his other front leg. It looks like hes waving or streching. its so silly. :lol: and thanks again to all who helped get him healthy and happy. Groucho loves to swim in his bath water, chase and eat crickets, eat veggies out of my hand, and look out the glass at me and watch me and passerbyes. He is back to his active and silly self. thanks again to all
Lesley

Beardiemommy137

Hatchling Member
I've never seen that!!! I bet it's funny though!! Link has waved but never while hunting his crix LOL. We still don't know what he was waving at, but his one arm would wave then he would stomp and then wave with the other. I'd like to see your guy do that!! I need a good laugh!!

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
My female also does that!! But only with crickets though!!!! I hand feed the supers and every time I go to the worm keeper she jumps up and watches my hand in action all the way to her mouth!!! LOL.....

Lance

Neromom39

Gray-bearded Member
Twobeardieguy":a24e2 said:
My female also does that!! But only with crickets though!!!! I hand feed the supers and every time I go to the worm keeper she jumps up and watches my hand in action all the way to her mouth!!! LOL.....

Lance

You too??? Hubby's beardie is like that too. Sooooo spoiled!

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
LOL o yea!!! Even when i just open up the top she stairs at me!!! Thinking wooohooo im gonna get a treat!!! Spoiled lil brat!!!!

lesleyhersom

Original Poster
If i put the container with the crickets to close to his viv, he gets as close to the glass as he can, looks at the crickets, looks at me, and back at the crickets untill I move them or feed him. If I open the top of his viv he runs up his rock and looks up waiting for his mana from heaven. I just love him! Hes also learning to swim. I had only been putting enough water in his little bath for him to soak but he keep trying to swim so I put more water and he seems to realy have fun. I sure hope he doesnt grow out of being fun into big, lay about, eating, basking lizard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meli
Top Bottom