Weird Article

Status
Not open for further replies.

wigglesworth

Juvie Member
lol thats weird, it may work i suppose

i'm not entirely convinced since more often than not Noodle manages to tickle when climbing on me, and i tend to squirm when tickled, would worry about accidentally squishing a snake

zimbabwepegasus

Extreme Poster
Before I read the article, I was thinking "I could see that". My BRB is so freakishly strong compared to my corns, that I thought it could make sense.
Then I see they use corns.
I don't get it.

Baby corns so squiggly! And 6 of them? Do you have to have 5 people on staff to keep the snake on your back? And wouldn't that take away from the relaxation element?

I have two corns, maybe I'll try it and let you guys know :D

DaveDragon

Gray-bearded Member
zimbabwepegasus":98e85 said:
Well.. I don't have a dumeril....yet...

Maybe we need to do multiple testings with different sizes & types of snakes? :D
We'll judge the strength of the snake by the shade of purple on your face!! She's EASILY strong enough to kill me if she wanted.

PastorAaron

Juvie Member
Lets start this up guys! I've got a few hundred pounds worth of boas to constri...I mean contribute...lol.
God Bless,
Aaron

DaveDragon

Gray-bearded Member
PastorAaron":21b1a said:
Lets start this up guys! I've got a few hundred pounds worth of boas to constri...I mean contribute...lol.
God Bless,
Aaron
You start first!!! :mrgreen:

PastorAaron

Juvie Member
Speaking of that, at a show yesterday our largest (an argentine of about 60 lbs) took a nab at the society member that had the chore of holding her. If she got him would that count as acupuncture? I'm sitting on a gold mine!!
God Bless,
Aaron

DaveDragon

Gray-bearded Member
PastorAaron":fe3c0 said:
Speaking of that, at a show yesterday our largest (an argentine of about 60 lbs) took a nab at the society member that had the chore of holding her. If she got him would that count as acupuncture? I'm sitting on a gold mine!!
God Bless,
Aaron
You might have to pre-scent the area that needs treatment. The trial-and-error method might not sit well with most people. You could hide a wet gushy rat in a wash cloth and rub it where it's needed. Then bring the patient into the "treatment room". Bring the snake in from behind, and WAMMO!! Money in the bank!!!! :mrgreen:

DaveDragon

Gray-bearded Member
PastorAaron":f3b7d said:
LOL!!! What's next? Venomous snake style Botox?
God Bless,
Aaron
I was thinking about that, but the effects are only temporary, or permanent depending on if the patient lives. :mrgreen:

I can see Hollywood starlets lining up to get bit in the face by Black Mamba!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skyfall350
Top Bottom