Weight

Status
Not open for further replies.

saranita

I don't know if this is ER or health but I'm sorry i want help asap because im worried. I was just on the discussions where people post pics and noticed my Rylee is not a "filled out" as everyone else I see! He doesn't have a buddah belly like at all and I'm wondering what I can do to fatten him up but not post a health risk? heres a pic
4242831804_c97c4892b0_b.jpg

its the best one I had I'll try and get a better one of his body tomorow

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
Can you tell us what the diet is? Also what are your temps in the viv and how your measuring them? Sometimes beardies grow differently then others.

saranita

Original Poster
His diet is salad aLl day and crickets in the morning, I'm thinking of feeding him crickets more often (I'm new at this) but I'm wondering if there is more I can do?

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
I suggest feeding crickets twice a day as many as he will eat in a 15 minute period and salad! You can also do roaches, phoenix worms, hornworms and silk worms.

fez09

Extreme Poster
I really recommend feeding twice per day when their that young! How many crickets are being fed each meal??

saranita

Original Poster
most he's eaten at one time is 30! but I usually give him 15 then sometimes he runs to the side of his tank to show me he's still hungry, this morning he got 16, then 10 at 6pm

Delshara

Hatchling Member
I agree, give him at least two meals per day. Nero ate 60 to 100 insects a day when he was younger plus daily salad, and he's never gotten health problems because of this. Even now he doesn't really have a buddah belly. It's rounded, but it's certainly not dragging him down. Just make sure your basking temps are high-ish, around 100 F. Beardies slow down on bugs as they become adults. How are you supplementing his meals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom