Weekend with Daddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to go to my father's house this weekend and I couldn't fine a "babysitter" (my father had a heart attack when he heard that one :lol: ) Lucky, my boyfriend, Alucard's daddy, said I could bring all of Alucard's stuff over to his house. When it was all set up Matt (daddy) looked really overwhelmed with it. I called him every day almost nine times and he seemed to be okay. Well, I got back today and Matt seemed a little disappointed, lol. Alucard even black bearded me. I'm glad to know they had a fun time and that I have a reliable boyfriend to take care of my baby when I'm gone.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
I bet he did!! That's funny. It's good that you have someone to take care of you beardie when you must be away. We don't have anyone we trust that can take care of our girls. Well, at least one is a girl, we believe the other one is but she's to young to know for sure.

boxers

Hatchling Member
:)
I take care of my boyfriend's beardie, Razual, ocassionally.
Being as how he is already set up in my home... haha.
Richie stays over here about half the week (sometimes more.) but when he's not here, I get to feed and talk to and clean up after Razual, as well as my Lennon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom