We want it CRUNCHY.. Stop making it soft!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julie77

Hatchling Member
So my son's little Beardies have ever so nicely let me know that they HATE their BD food when I "soften" it in the water like the package says to do. NOPE.. They refuse to eat it. In fact they will play in it! They Want it crunchy! And man is it noisy! :roll: I can't even fool them because Sonic will actually "touch" it before she will eat it! What in the world do you call that? LOL It is hilarious. You KNOW when they are eating from across the house. Crunch Crunch Crunch... Too cute...

I do believe we are falling victim to the Beardie Slave Syndrome..... :mrgreen:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
How cute!

Pookie didn't like softened pellets either. He'd wait until the heat dried them up all nice and crunchy, then "crrrrrruuunnnnch!" I was always afraid that he'd break a tooth. :lol:

Julie77

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Watching her TEST the food is funny... she will push on it to make sure I didn't add the water..

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
That's too funny !!!

I use to try to get my girl to eat carrots. I would hold up some greens and she would gladly eat them. If I held carrot in front of her she would look at me like, you know that's a carrot..how many times do I have to tell you "I DON'T LIKE CARROTS". If she accidently got carrot in her mouth during a feeding frenzy(cuz you know I hid those bad boys in her salad) she would shake her head and fling the carrot across her viv. I finally gave up after years of trying.
I don't know who's harder to get veggies into...my beardie or my son... LOL :lol:

Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom