We are getting a new baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LJean

Extreme Poster
Jennie":33c04 said:
Hey you remember her real name!!! Haha, I 've always called her Momma for some reason...my boyfriend says its becuase I'm italian and "italians call all girls mommas." LMAO! It works well though, we now have a Fat Momma and a Big Boss. Hehe xD.

Yeah I always find it cool when I meet someone with a name spelt the same way as mine. There is even a meat brand called Jennie-O...Thought that was pretty funny when I saw the commercial. :D

Ah yes, Jennie-O ham hee hee...
I feel the same way when I come across someone with my name. (Lorna) It's a rare thing to have happen.

As for Fat Momma's name, it's written on your siggie pic. ;) I remember that because I like the way it is spelled.

Jennie

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Hes been exploring alot, hes going through a shed right now too. He has eaten some greens, but only by hand. He hasnt wanted to eat any crix, we've been offereing him some throughout the day. We've been trying in a smaller feeding tub since his tank is a 50g...He just sits in there and gives us the meanist looks. Haha. Today we gave him a warm soak which he seemed to enjoy, it also helped him out alot with getting that shed off. Then he pooped, he pooped yestderday as well. xD :mrgreen:

Epic

Juvie Member
i got my little guy from Randy at alphadragonz as well. he too was in shed when i got him. he didn't eat any crix for a few days, then slowly came around. it was a few weeks of 10 crix one day, 1 the next, then maybe none, then 5, etc. i've had him about 4 weeks now, and he's eating 75-100 crickets a day! big boss will be eating quite a bit very soon. i also tried feeding him outside of his tank, but he gave me that same look. i would definitely feed him inside his tank. that's how Randy does it. if you have any questions, you should also email Randy. he really cares for his dragons even after they leave his care. he was great with my whole ordeal. (couldn't get the temps right)

Jennie

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks so much Epic. I think if he doesnt eat in the next couple days im going to send him an e-mail. I really think its just because of the rehoming and shedding. I'll try feeding inside the tank this next time, see if he shows any interests.

Epic

Juvie Member
no problem. i just know that i was super stressed when he wouldn't eat the first few/several days. Randy and i had a dozen emails sent back and fourth, and 2 dozen phone calls LOL. can't wait to see more pictures!

Jennie

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
He ate three crix this morning! I did still have him in his tub, but I kept his tub inside his tank to see if that would work. I put three in there to start and gave him a min. After he ate thoughs, I placed about 8 in there but I think it may have overwhelmed him, all he wanted to do was get outa there. Im going to try again later on, only a few at a time.

At least he ate some though! :mrgreen: I'll keep ya updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julielps
Top Bottom