water

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRyan

Okay so I work at a petstore and they tell me to use reptisafe for my beardie's water, but I think that pet stores usually just try to sell you unimportant things. Is regular water bad for him? I just gave a bath in the bathtub and he gulped some water... and now I'm worried that it was bad for him and will hurt him. I mean, it's okay for me to drink. Please respond, I can use bottled water or distilled water, it's just hard to fill the bath tub up with that.

ikkie78

Juvie Member
I think tap water would be fine as I'm sure thats what most people use. I could be wrong though so maybe someone else can respond. Otherwise if you are concerned about it you can always use bottled water but make sure it isn't cold (kept in the fridge). Do not use distilled water though...distilled water is bad for people to drink even. I'm not quite positive on how it affects the body but its something to do with how the body regulates water or something. Most distilled water will even say on it "Not for human consumption"...at least the ones I get say that. But yeah, sorry for making this long but I think tap water would be fine unless you have a concern about your water quality.

JRyan

Original Poster
Thank you so much! I always worry about things and I am so glad that I have this site to ask questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sohaiko
Top Bottom