Water in Poo

Status
Not open for further replies.

KRayne

Hatchling Member
I got my Beardie on Thursday. Everyday she's had a poo. Today I found her poo sitting in a large puddle of watery substance. The poo was solid, but soft. Her poo has had a slight smell, but not horribly bad. Why did this happen? Is there something I should do?

SukiLove

Juvie Member
Most likely it's just from extra hydration. Did you feed her anything that had a lot of water in it, like fruits, or did she drink a lot recently? As for the smell, it's normal if they have an odor to it but if it becomes clear the room smelly it might be worth taking to the vet to check for parasites.

KRayne

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I have been giving her water from a spray bottle because I took her water dish out of her terrarium and I gave her a bath yesterday because her previous owner hadn't bathed her in a long time. Should I be giving her less water? I quit offering water when she stops drinking and only offer once a day. Thank you for the help :)

SukiLove

Juvie Member
No, don't stop offering her water. It's not a bad thing to see it, it's just more of a mess to clean at times. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom