Water Crystal Source

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeweysMom

Sub-Adult Member
I just went to our local Lowes and Home Depot to try to get some more water crystals for my dubia colony, but came home empty handed. I couldn't find the crystals and when I asked an employee they looked at me like I had 10 heads. One of them asked me what I was using them for so I explained to her that I had a bearded dragon who eats insects I'd be using the gel for the insects as a water source. If looks could kill I wouldn't be here typing this message out. Very irritating!

With that said, where do you buy your water crystals from?

Poke

If you go through the for sale board on here there are a few people selling the water crystals for a really good price. If you still want to go on a adventure trying to find them locally. Trying going to plant nurseries.

Jetbo

I got a pound of them off ebay for like $10 shipped and its enough to last me for a few years probably.

Sapphire

Sub-Adult Member
I bought mine at Home Depot.... I know that isn't helpful. I'm actually lucky I found them, cuz I was thinking "Hm, they might be in lawn & garden" so I walked over there and voila, water crystals were on the first shelf I looked at. But it's very funny that the employees looked at you like you were nuts.....

You can buy them from www.ghann.com and www.theroachguy.com also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom