Watching TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiNi5T3R

So our bearded Dragons tank is by our TV and when ever we turn the TV on he runs to the side of the cage and just sits there and watches it alllll dayyyy...

are they smart enought to just enjoy stuff moving while they watch and does anyone else's dragons like watching tv?

snazzyglasses

Sub-Adult Member
Our male seems to love watching TV too! He can't see it from his viv, but when he's out and the TV gets turned on he'll sit and watch it. His previous owners told us his favorite channel is Animal Planet, but we haven't noticed a preference so far hehe :)

Matticus

That is pretty funny. I was playing acoustic guitar last night (so it was not loud) and noticed that Gleeok my beardie was watching the whole time.

SiNi5T3R

Original Poster
yeah iv noticed he likes stuff more that has loads of color. i play this one game that is just packed with color and he goes crazy when i have it on. he runs and moves alot when stuff is happining like hes trying to get to it.

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Geico loves it when I pull out my guitar or mountain dulcimer..he will sit still and watch the pick over the strings of both and sometimes will sway his head with his eyes closed. He will sit on my keyboard and watch the keys. I think its the movement that intrigues them more than anything. He hates the mandolin and bowed psaltry, I think they are to twangy for his taste..he will turn his back on them and swish his tail and stops when I do.

NEROtheMONSTER

Sub-Adult Member
Nero likes to watch animals on TV the most(especially birds),but will watch anything.When I bring Nero in our TV room he charges toward the TV and watches it.And most of the time he sits right in front and watches it for hours. :roll:

Just got my baby beardie bout 3 weeks ago Ive noticed he loves watching me play MW3, Watch what ever I put on netflix like 24 , and recognizes my voice when ever I am around. I would say it is normal

Mummapinkham

Hatchling Member
Sadly I got Harry addicted to General Hospital. That is the one time during the day I actually sit still and he will climb on my leg and watch it with me. He also loves video games.. He will sit forever and watch my son play and if he is in his viv he will contort himself to be able to see the games through the glass. I think they just like the movement, but there is something with Harry and General Hospital, lol. He knows when it's on and he gets all prepared to sit and watch!! My hubby tells him he is a boy and shouldn't like the soaps, but hey...at least I have someone to watch with me, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom