Watching Lord Of The Rings!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was watching lord of the rings sunday in my spare room were my BD's are kept and it came to the part were the war scene was and the orichie were all about to attack and suddenly Rex went all black and started head bobing as if he thought he was in the movie n he was head bobing so much and fast the slate below him started shaking then he suddenly started charging and he ran head first at the wall and smacked his head off the wall then was runnig back wards and forwards running at all the walls then he jumped up on the branch and made the female jump and she fell off lol. sorry thought it was really funny and had to tell u all lol.

see more about me n pics of lili n rex:
http://affiliate.kickapps.com/service/displayKickPlace.kickAction?u=4590372&as=82018

jacqui778

Sub-Adult Member
Ooooooo, Lord of the Rings! I love Lord of the Rings. Most people think that's weird "cause I'm a chick". :roll:

Would you happen to have a big screen T.V.? I have yet to introduce Reggie to ours. My mom doesn't like him in the living room. But Reg likes to watch me play my LOTR strategy game on my laptop. :mrgreen: He also likes to watch MY T.V.

I had to laugh because I was flipping channels and came upon Animal Planet or something, and there was a gecko. Like, one of the bigger geckos. Reggie puffed up and I think he tried to eat it.... I can't tell, he ran right off the couch. :lol:

-- Jacqui

LaurenceP

Original Poster
lmao
no its not a big screen t.v :( sadley
but they both watch it any way leave it on for them when im going out lol

Artieboo

My beardie, Boo, loves when my boyfriend plays guitar hero..we think it is all the flashing of different colors. Its not just with guitar hero either but any game/movie that is action filled with lots of light flashing, Boo loves it. It is kinda cool to know that other ppls beardies like tv/movies too!!!

Eventide

Hatchling Member
My two previous leopard geckos liked LotR too! hee hee! Must be a lizard thing! :D Every time I'd find it on TV, they'd go to the corner of the tank closest to the TV and watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom