WARNING. MINI RANT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaze

Hatchling Member
im sorry, but i get so tired of someone posting in the "for free" area, and they get a ton of responses.
many of which, looks like the person made an account, just to swoop in on a free beardie.
ive been here for a few months, and have been waiting to find another beardie, and i dont mind waiting.
but it just really irks my nerves when someone just hops aboard the forum, and is asking for a free beardie.
i mean, at least have the decency to stick around, and introduce yourself to the forum. :angry5:

sorry for the rant. just had to vent a little.

jjh1

Juvie Member
I understand that its not really nice to do . So I understand your feelings.
I would have loved to have a free beardie if someone didnt want theirs anymore always love to adopted and home new ones.
But I live in Vancouver BC Canada and everyone except the few I know have talked to personally live so far away.

But in saying that I love this group.So I really hope the swooper would be decent enough to post a hello so we could get to know you .
Thats my 2 cents
Joanne

Nasubi77

Sub-Adult Member
Unfortunately, most of the people who post the Free beardies are also new members so I don't know if they even think to pause when someone with a low post count asks for their beardie.

I posted one for Free for someone I met on Craigslist and the only responder was someone who only had a handful of posts, and ALL those posts were asking for other free beardies. He wasn't too happy when I sent him a list of questions about his experience to answer, but oh well.

Blaze

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Yeah, i know what you mean. I feel more than capable of caring for a beardie. and im not asking to get one for free. But id really love to help someone out who needs to find their beardie a new home. Im in no rush. but whenever the person who writes to the post is constantly saying " so when can i get it?" "do i get the beardie" "i dont need to buy your tank, i have one" " ill give hime a home if your willing to ship him to me" it just kinda irritates me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom