Wanna help me name my girl?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FabGyrl

Sub-Adult Member
I adopted a dragon on tuesday and cant find a name I LOVE I started with DAENERYS ("DANY") who is a mother to dragons in some of my favorite novels... It dosnt seem to suit her though :roll: ... Just thought if some of you gave me some cool names... ?? Anyways thanks!! What have you chosen for some of your dragons?!

ReptileMom

Hatchling Member
Is she a normal phase or does she have color. Sometimes color can help alot with a name. I have to that are orange phase. I named them Chester and Cheetoh after the snack. I also have a red named Puff as in the Magic Dragon. Maybe you could try to post some pics.

FabGyrl

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
She is brown with markings!! Shes beautiful...
DSC00155.jpg

DSC00153.jpg

DSC00152.jpg

Ozzy's Mom

Juvie Member
Haley

Dandelion the Dragon (especially if she likes dandelion greens)

Xela (pronounced shayla)

Okay...this is never as easy as it sounds...LOL

FabGyrl

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
awww those are some cute ones!! Thanks... maybe I should toss a ton of them in a hat!?

alicat

Hatchling Member
I like naming after drinks....I have Marteenie and Margarita....there is always Bailey, Kaluha, Cosmo, etc....

FabGyrl

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
lol thats very fun :lol: I've come up with a few now... but still interested in ideas!!

FabGyrl

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Just so you all know, I named her Lucy! Sis in law suggested it and I liked it right away!!!!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vinny2010b
Top Bottom