Walking around/ moving around a lot

Toadleagend

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cole
Hello, my bearded dragon has been walking a lot. It isn’t running around. She just walks around. Sometimes a small distance. Stops for like 2-5 minutes. Then, moves somewhere else. She remains standing. She does most of the walking towards the middle of her tank and the cool side. She seems to be walking ok. Is that ok? It kinda makes me think she has to poop. She has also been standing/ sitting in the cool side and the middle of the tank more than usual. Usually she doesn’t really use them. Is that ok? She has been basking still.

Last edited:

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hello, my bearded dragon has been walking a lot. It isn’t running around. She just walks around. Sometimes a small distance. Stops for like 2-5 minutes. Then, moves somewhere else. She remains standing. She does most of the walking towards the middle of her tank and the cool side. She seems to be walking ok. Is that ok? It kinda makes me think she has to poop. She has also been standing/ sitting in the cool side and the middle of the tank more than usual. Usually she doesn’t really use them. Is that ok? She has been basking still.
Shes fine

Your dragon is doing normal stuff. Mine will walk more if he has to poop. Most of the time he is bored and wants out. So some free roam time is great. You can even make a little cardboard fence for your living room if you are worried your beardie will hide, because they will find a cool, dark place and hide.

Nothing you said sounds out of the ordinary.

Toadleagend

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cole
Your dragon is doing normal stuff. Mine will walk more if he has to poop. Most of the time he is bored and wants out. So some free roam time is great. You can even make a little cardboard fence for your living room if you are worried your beardie will hide, because they will find a cool, dark place and hide.

Nothing you said sounds out of the ordinary.
Ok, thank you very much!!!

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom