Waking up from brumnation

Status
Not open for further replies.

jovamabob

Hatchling Member
Hige has been brumnating for about a month (though not feeding for about 2) and a few days ago he woke up and started scratching at the glass. He ate 2 small dubia and a little bit of babyfood - his favourite carrot and butternut squash but turned his nose up at everything else. I left him to bask and put him under in the cool end brumnation log at night. The next day he was scratching again, and so i let him out, he pooped and then ran round the living room like a lunatic. We repeated this again yesterday and this morning (minus the poop today). He wont take food, but he isn't head bobbing either like i was told to expect. He's just going crazy at the glass all the time. I know it isnt his reflection because i put paper along the inside on the bottom layer and he can't see himself - he only does that from the top tier where there is no paper.

Is he coming out of brumnation, still wanting to brumnate or just plain weird? Right now he's causing havoc in my living room :)

tumblr_me3g190yLB1ry9h3jo1_1280.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom