Vivarium size for Baby Beardies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi just wondering what's the recommended size vicarious for baby bearded dragons. I know that 120cm or bigger is big enough for adult bearded dragons in the uk but it's not recommended for Baby bearded dragons. Any ideas? Thanks!

Picklepies

Hatchling Member
Heya, I think some people say baby beardies might get stressed in an adult cage, or loose their food, which is a reason not to use adult size cages.
I do use an adult size enclosure for both of mine, and Jubsies been in it since she was 3 weeks old. She seems to love the space, I just make sure there's enogh hiding spots :)
As for the food if allowed to roam she does loose them quickly, so I just feed her in a separate tub a few at a time. Hope this helps :) xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom