Viv pics only thread

WallenSD

Great job Judah'sHuman, Love the rustic and cracked rocks on the wall. I may have to take a whack at those foux rocks some time. Great job!!! :) :bikerwave:

015reddog

WallenSD":32cae said:
uuummm, reverse the R and the U please....lol. :banghead:

Actually if you want to get technical, it is spelled "you're," as in "you are." :mrgreen: I coudn't resist. Please don't take it personal. When I was a kid, my mother constantly corrected my grammar, so it is kind of natural for me to feel the urge. Normally I refrain.

Best,
Dog

015reddog

WallenSD":1c6d0 said:
LOL...not a problem Dog, I stand corrected...... and once again------> :banghead:...I will break these bricks....lol

Don't beat yourself up man. :blob5: You guys blow me away with your nice vivs. Did you build that viv and stand yourself? Very cool looking.

Best,
Dog

AndyAMP88

Hatchling Member
I just realized I've never posted pics of Ollie. He's now 6 months old. I got him when he was 5 months. Around 13" total. I love him<3 Let me know what you think.

75 Gallon Tank

Soaking up those rays 8)

Now he's catching on to me.. lol

Haha I love his stare. :mrgreen:

*cues superhero music*

:blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

gregorydragon

Juvie Member
Here is Mango's viv. It is complete with tile and fake rock.

Mango252.jpg

Mango255.jpg

Saying thanks, but leave me alone while I'm chillin'!
Mango253.jpg

This was a fun project.
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=99979&hilit=

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
pheonixmum":e4a32 said:
everyones vivs are awesome.. i wanna do more with phoenix' now. im quite embarrased of it after all these awesome pics :lol:

Please don't be embarrassed about anything, I have very barren viv's myself and am compiling info from this thread, so that I can re-vamp my own viv's, after I move. It's fun getting all these ideas!

pheonixmum

beardie osk":462f8 said:
pheonixmum":462f8 said:
everyones vivs are awesome.. i wanna do more with phoenix' now. im quite embarrased of it after all these awesome pics :lol:

Please don't be embarrassed about anything, I have very barren viv's myself and am compiling info from this thread, so that I can re-vamp my own viv's, after I move. It's fun getting all these ideas!

yep thats why i came on this thread is to get ideas :) ill 'pimp his viv' in a little while lol... cant wait to see yours when theyre done x

LJean

Extreme Poster
pheonixmum":e1e2c said:
Oscar's viv has always been a borin, no color in there type viv. I still need to get Calypso's viv where I want it then will be trying to decorate his. There are some awesome looking vivs in this thread. No need to feel embarrased, LOL

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom