Viv pics only thread

binger

Hatchling Member
ronni11221":a2a19 said:
Oh my goodness! I know this thread is about vivs, but I HAD to comment on the beardie here- What a cute little fattie!!! Nice and plump! Awwww....

Thanks so much!!! She's such a suck, loves to cuddle.... :p Since I got her MVB bulb, her colours have just started to come out.... LOVE her!

wizbee":a2a19 said:
Yeah I thought the same thing is she gravid?

Honestly, I'm not 100% sure... this is our first experience being beardie slaves, so we don't know what the signs are. We've got a laybox set up for her, just in case. (If you've got any advice please feel free to PM me, since we're in the wrong thread.... but I could use it!)

slantedii":a2a19 said:
it may be the angle...but to me those bulbs seem awfully close, almost to where ur beardue can touch them if he tried..anyone else think the same? otherwise i love ur setup

You're talking about the internal bulbs in the wooden viv, I assume? The spot on the right is (unfortunately) fairly close... he's jumped up on the 40w household bulb on the left ONCE... and never again!
I'm getting another MVB next weekend and I'll be mounting it on the screen top, which means I can remove the internal fixtures... it was poorly designed by the person I bought it from. :(

ZANESMAMA

Juvie Member
Here's Elvis new viv:

CIMG2022.jpg

CIMG2023.jpg

CIMG2024.jpg

CIMG2026.jpg

ZANESMAMA

Juvie Member
binger":e50bd said:
ZANESMAMA":e50bd said:
Here's Elvis new viv:

Love the viv... did you build the box, or did you buy it (and if so, where?)
There isn't a box in it, but the cave is made of stacked tile and the thingy in the right corner is called a Driftwood Garden Trunk that I got from Reptilesupply.com.

015reddog

Everend":98cd1 said:
Hey folks, I'm getting ready to build a new viv. I've seen postings around where people discuss the in's and out's of specific features but sorting through all the 'discussion' takes a while. So, I want to start a thread here that is ONLY for posting your pic of your viv. Please don't turn this thread into an argument... err I mean discussion over the best substrate or light or temp or... Let's just post pics and oohh and ahhh over our collective creativeness!

P.S. I have been reading many of the other discussion threads. Since this is such a healthy topic there is a lot of info to go through.

Here is my new dual dragon tank support + night time dog kennel.
100_2740.jpg

JLT

Updated Dragos Viv

My Brother hooked me up with his old 40 gal breeder and I got a T-Rex MVB!

Dragos loving it! The tile is regular tile, I wish I would have gotten slate instead but this works well.

HPIM0235-1.jpg

Thanks

Judah'sHuman

Juvie Member
Finally! Three months later the false rock is finished so I can post. Well its been in for three weeks now by hey ive been busy :D

Judah seems to be fine with the new set up, but he wants to stay in the hide all the time and he hasnt figured out the stairs yet. I have to put him on the rock shelf so he'll bask guess he liked climbing the log he use to have better. Lazy guy :D
Old set up:
21ajwco.jpg

New Set up:
344t9bc.jpg

2czrae8.jpg

28bqn2r.jpg

158a7us.jpg

Judah'sHuman

Juvie Member
Thank you very much! I had alot of fun making it. But i had to rip apart the lil hide several times because Judah didnt fit. :lol: FYI make sure your beardie fits before you grout the foam. I finally desided to rip the door to the hid off and just use the steps to make the hid feel enclosed. It is also way better because I can move the steps to get him out of the hide. Before it woudl ahve been very difficult to get him out if i needed to.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peapthis
Top Bottom