Viv pics only thread

WallenSD

Rocky's new condo...lol. Finished about 3 weeks ago. 82.29 galllons. Very nice pics. ev 1. There are some spoild BD's out there huh?...lol I'm gonna build a cabinat to match for under it to put all his supplies. Will send more pics. when finished. Everyone have a great day. Click on pics. to make larger.

wizbee

Juvie Member
Bogas outside cage:
misc028.jpg

Bogas inside cage:
misc001.jpg

Neromom39

Gray-bearded Member
This is new condo my husband just built last weekend. We are still finishing up the decor inside so I will send updated pics with Nero all settled in later

48x24x24, the top unit is removable. The space between the two units is 10" and completely open in the back to allow for ventilation. Each unit has 2 16X16 screen inserts on the top. And the front glass are sliders with a 4" viewer on the bottom.

I absolutely love them. We've had Nero for 4 months and have had to change his viv 3 times. This one will be permanent. :blob5:

-Robin

MyLittleFoot

Hatchling Member
Check out Little Foots new setup, I'm going to get a background soon I hope. I'm not sure what happend to the first two they suppose to be the same size

CIMG2043.jpg

CIMG2044.jpg

CIMG2045.jpg

CIMG2046.jpg

CIMG2047.jpg

mrsgeno

Ethelia

You pay shipping I would ship one to the uk.... my husband makes awesome vivs... mine is the one that is a corner viv, puff and spyro love it........ lots of room in it for both of them...

binger

Hatchling Member
BDlover16":ac356 said:
A new condo for Phoenix featuring a sunken sand pit and loft basking area!

IMG_0969.jpg

IMG_0971.jpg

IMG_0970.jpg

Cheers from Canada!

Amazing! Where in Canada are you, and would you consider building another one??? :D

Neromom39

Gray-bearded Member
Here are my vivs with the trimmings as promised. Nero's is the top viv. The bottom one is now occupied by a sweet little red we rescued today... (I will introduce you to her in the appropriate forum)

I think it's funny how my dragons managed to stay out of the picture :?

-Robin

Fuzzy

Neromom,
very nice, on your glass front doorsdo they slide full front or is the bottom solid glass and doors just slide from support?

Judah'sHuman

Juvie Member
There are SO many great vivs on here! Wallen did you make that viv your self (the outer part)? WOW! it is so neat!

I am in the process of finishing up Judahs new New Mexico style "Pueblo", I got so many great ideas from this thread it had really helped me! I just put it in this week, I'll have some pic soon. He seems to be taking to it pretty well, only one day of black beardin me :lol:

WallenSD

Thank you very much Judah'sHuman. Yes, I made this for my owner...lol....Rocky, and I also had to make him a new hide (in the middle with the ramps on each side). He kinda out grew the other ones..lol, he dives under that thing as soon as I turn on his moon light every night, he has me trained so well...lol. I'm in the process of makeing a drawered stand to go under it for his supplies. I will post some pics. when I'm finished and I agree, there are some very nice vivs on here. Yes, post some pics. of yours, I would love to see it. :D

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom