Viv pics only thread

jscott

Gray-bearded Member
i recently moved from a 40 up to a 100 gallon:

BG1.jpg

big5.jpg

pretty bare right now, but its working out nicely. i put a 1' x 1.5' patch of smooth tiles down on the other side; my female looooves to sleep on those at night.

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Here is "The Waffle House"
(and I do not have the red light anymore, that was in there briefly before I found out not to use it)
wafflehouse.jpg

wafflehouse3.jpg

wafflehouse4.jpg

mrsgeno

new pics of puff's viv
now that the decorating ( lol) is done, well there will still be add ons...

068.jpg

0752.jpg

her real rock wall

074-2.jpg

pic of her cave we built out of rocks and pieces of tile
066.jpg

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
mrsgeno, What a great looking viv!!!!!!!!! May I ask a question? How do you clean the poop out of all the nooks and cranies, esp. when caves are handmade. (I'm assuming you've cemented the rocks together somehow,etc.)
I've always loved everyone's viv's and hope to due an overhaul on all my babies homes after I move, but wonder about the extensive cleaning when they poop on everything.

mrsgeno

the cave comes out, the rocks on top can be removed so it is easy cleaning.... she mostly poops on the floor easy wipe up.... trying to train her to go in one area... and she does mostly go in that one spot but now and then she will go somewhere else...

mrsgeno

thanks... yes he is always on it being that is where his basking area is. he sleeps in it at night, there is a blanket in it for him lol...

jscott

Gray-bearded Member
i redid my big dragons tank today.

heres an old pic:
BG1.jpg

heres the new setup:
BR1.jpg

BR2.jpg

BR3.jpg

BR4.jpg

BR5.jpg

the old setup was nice but VERY plain not to mention the RS 10.0 was too far away(18-24"). now they can get about 9" from it at the high end or almost completely away from it on the low end.

VenomPrx

Hatchling Member
a question for those with foux grouted rock- supposing it is defecated upon, how easy/difficult is it to clean? sealed with say, mod podge, or polycrylic? (which i have tried on plaster and peels...so i doubt its optimal but I've heard of it being used.) i wish to construct a fairly realistic rock cave type piece, originally because i wanted something to the effect of zilla's pink/orange rock den without spending 30 dollars on the jumbo size.
thanks for the advice. :mrgreen:

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom