Viv pics only thread

LouiseK

Hatchling Member
Here is Custard's vivarium! I've had him a week and he turned 6 week old yesterday. You can just about make him out on his basking platform :)

The viv is 49" X 20". He is on reptile cage carpet and his platforms are made from bogwood and mopani wood.

Viv.gif

Viv2copy.gif

Pleaides

Juvie Member
Did you make these? They're great.

no i didnt make them i had them custom made, there not cheap either but wanted them to be done right and then my dad fits all the lighting and heating for them.
mischief's one (bottom) is 5x2x2 foot and Venus's is 5x1.5x1.5 foot. i want them to have the best homes possible!
:D

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Pleaides":9429c said:
Did you make these? They're great.

no i didnt make them i had them custom made, there not cheap either but wanted them to be done right and then my dad fits all the lighting and heating for them.
mischief's one (bottom) is 5x2x2 foot and Venus's is 5x1.5x1.5 foot. i want them to have the best homes possible!

Nice viv's! Are you going to patent them to sell?

Pleaides

Juvie Member
excuse my dumbness at times but whats patterning them?
u mean breeding? im not planning to breed them for a while as i dont have the money, time or space at the moment.
lol
but one day i definitely will, ive got corn snakes also and have bred them numerous times and its such a rewarding experience.

adams

Juvie Member
Nomad85":7173b said:
I built these a while ago, I have a few more in the works. I plan to start a small business selling them(might help pay for my hobby) :wink:
IMG_1435.jpg

IMG_1670.jpg

IMG_1656.jpg

I'm guessing you have a Mega Ray MVB in your vivariums? May i ask where you got the adjustable lamp holders from?

Thank you. ;)

norbertbd

Hatchling Member
I have purchased those type of lamp holders at Lowe's and Home Depot. They have metal casings. You can get single or twin head. Singles run around $9.

lalabangbang

Wish I could have put more pics of the during process...had to wait for replacement cam came in. Heres some of the finished home...
HPIM1784.jpg

HPIM1787.jpg

HPIM1785.jpg

HPIM1786.jpg

and here is a picture of the cute HUGE puppy!!!!

HPIM1769.jpg

and the beast....

HPIM1757.jpg

Mgrayo01

I finally got new batteries for my digicam, so I decided to test them out and take some pics of Foster's newly refurbished viv. I just finished making a rock wall, too. I think it came out pretty good for my first try. Hope you enjoy it, my man Foster sure does.

Wide shot of viv
SS850365.jpg

Foster eating some greens and strawberries
SS850366.jpg

I think he was trying to taste the camera
SS850367.jpg

Pic of the new rock wall
SS850368.jpg

Side shot of the viv...the wire is for one of the temperature probes...the other one is on the other side to keep track of the temp. on the cold side
SS850369.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom