001-23.jpg

Here is the one I am moving him into if I can fix the heat problem :banghead: :
007-18.jpg

Here is Rex:
002-24.jpg

Ryan

Frito

Hatchling Member
here's pictures of my almost but not quite done cage for my two beardies lizzy and sandy

2010-06-27165901.jpg

2010-06-27165911.jpg

2010-06-27165917.jpg

2010-06-27165927.jpg

2010-06-27165933.jpg

i put the top divider in today, i built the cage for an iguana intially but love these beardies so much that i put my baby iguana in a 40 gal cage and am probably going to sell or give him away later. anyways so i had a vertical divider in before but it was not enough floor space for either one and the the little one sandy wants to annoy lizzy and would scratch and jump at the divider so today i did this.

i plan i getting another 4' fixture for the top as well as a reptisun 10.0 but for now shes got a halogen and a powersun 100w for her basking and UV needs. this is why the left side of the top section is so dark

i also plan i getting some tile or stick on squares to put on the bottom in a week or so but for now she's just going to have to live with the particle board flooring.

Frito

Hatchling Member
nah no fights, the little one Sandy (bottom bunk) is older than Lizzy and i got her first so when i got Lizzy i let them see each other and Sandy black bearded her and head bobbed at her and they are both females LOL

that was enough for me to never let them be together at one time, i'm certain nothing good will happen because Sandy can be a little cranky at times and i have no doubt that she would pester the crap outta Lizzy :)

Sadona

Juvie Member
Ambersnake, I can tell you strived to bring a natural environment to your beardies and you did an AMAZING job. Simple, yet the closest you can get to the outdoors. Great job! I wonder, how did you manage the wall bark?

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom