Viv pics only thread

Callista":2edm9zet said:
This one is mine:

80764-4857200035.jpg

I bought the tank secondhand, and made the background and basking platforms/hides myself. The hide on the left and the platform on the right can be removed for easy cleaning/access.

Now all I need is a beardie! I've adoped a bearded dragon from the local rescue centre, and I'm eagerly awaiting the day I can bring him home (he gets a medical examination before I can take him with me)...

That's a nice looking viv! Good luck with your new beardie! :lol:

I have an exo-terra 18x18x30? for my baby ( 7"). I did have him in a twenty long but then got this one. He had a stunted growth so he is a little small compared to it. I'm getting the reptisun 10.0, what do I use as a "holder" for the bulb? I thought the terrarium hood but I've seen other pics featuring different things.?

Callista

TristanWaddell":27wt1igs said:
That's a nice looking viv! Good luck with your new beardie! :lol:

Thank you!

TinyCreaturesRescue":27wt1igs said:
I have an exo-terra 18x18x30? for my baby ( 7"). I did have him in a twenty long but then got this one. He had a stunted growth so he is a little small compared to it. I'm getting the reptisun 10.0, what do I use as a "holder" for the bulb? I thought the terrarium hood but I've seen other pics featuring different things.?

You can just pick up a cheap fixture from a Wallmart-like shop, or an electronicsshop, just make sure it is for the same lenght and type of bulb you have (I'm sorry, I'm not really great with this, my dad helped me out for the electronic stuff)

Terry15

Sub-Adult Member
I have the styrofoam rock wall on the outside of the tank & use the straw beach mat I've cut up on both sides of the tank, also on the outside. That way I can roll up those pieces of straw mat when Mystic wants to watch what's going on.
83443-7105375672.jpg

SamHud93

Terry15":38ovn66t said:
I have the styrofoam rock wall on the outside of the tank & use the straw beach mat I've cut up on both sides of the tank, also on the outside. That way I can roll up those pieces of straw mat when Mystic wants to watch what's going on.
83443-7105375672.jpg

Looks cool:) that was a good idea to keep it all on the outside of the glass.

quyllur

Hatchling Member
Here is Fitz's finally finished enclosure with styrofoam/grout background:

IMG_1249.jpg

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom