Vitamins and Tank Hoods

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilahFaye

I'd earlier posted asking about what are some good vitamins. I already have my new calcium and multi-vitamin coming in, but I don't know how many times a week I should be giving the vitamins to my lizard. He's approx. 7-8 months old, and I'd just like to know what would be best for him. I ordered calcium w/ D3 and calcium w/o D3. Do I need to give him the D3 calcium everyday, or just give it to him a few days a week and give him the other normal calcium without D3 for the other days in the week? I'd also like to know how many times a week to give him the herptivite that I just got him.

I'm also about to get a new tank from the pet store, so I need to know if there are any good screen covers I can get that won't block out his UVB rays (If it did, then he would get pretty weak :(). I have a screen cover now, that has large enough holes for the UVB to penetrate (or so I believe) But the company that I got mine from only sells screens as big as the one I have currently. I'd just like to know if anyone knows where I could buy a good screen that allows my beardie's UVB to get through, and that the company supplies for many tank sizes (I'm thinking of getting my beardie a 30 gallon breeder)

I'd appreciate the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom