Vet In Los Angeles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am concerned that I will have to take my lizard to a non-exotic/non-reptile vet. I have only found Firestone Animal Hospital, which specializes in dogs, cats, bunnies, and the other traditional pets; but it was the most suggested "reptile vet" in my area. Can someone please help me find a vet in/around area code 90019? Or can somebody tell me if that vet is an okay one to go to? Thank you!

BeardedChild

Original Poster
I found Avian & Exotic Animal Hospital. I researched it and it has 4 1/2 stars on Yelp and people are saying that they have great service for a reasonable price. It is also only a 25-minute drive from my house. I can't even thank you enough for this. You are a lifesaver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom