Puff is my first ever bearded dragon. He has sparked a love in these reptiles which has really grown. Pre covid it was not what it is now trying to get in to a vet. I have a vet who does treat reptiles and is quite good only a mile away. Since covid 19 she is booked weeks out and is really not much of an option anymore. I called about 15 hospitals last week when I noticed something was off with Puff. He lives in my room, I knew instantly when I got home from work last Tuesday. It was 8 pm so all I could do was Google his symptoms and I was up every little while checking He was alive. Wednesday morning I went to work to cancel my appointments while calling hospital after hospital. I found one an hour away that wouldn't answer their phone but the site said they took walk ins. I took my chance and went home to pack up Puff and we were on our way. We waited in the waiting room, it was almost two hours after arrival before we were seen. I can't complain about this because it was the only option I had. Long story short, I know my Puffadoodles, I feel this is an issue with his belly. Obstruction maybe? His symptoms presented were black beard and shoulder pads and tail tip dark. Sad looking droopy eyes. Lethargic. Wouldn't eat. Realized he hadn't pooped in a few days and he ALWAYS would let me know when he wanted to come out to poop. I agreed to anything the vet wanted to do, I just wanted my baby saved, I would have found a way to pay whatever it cost. She wanted x-rays, fluids, and a fecal I'd possible. I agreed. Came back with x-rays and says she is not a reptile vet, she's a general practice but that she was extremely concerned about his lungs. Now that was a shocker because I've dealt with uris several times before and this was not that! A week later and I still don't think it's his lungs! He has managed to pass some liquid and a bit of diarrhea, honestly looks like bird poop. She wasn't able to acquire a fecal at the time. She gave him an antibiotic injection, clindasomething, they stay frozen until you thaw them, every three days, switching arms. Puff has moments of alertness, but she told me to soak him every day and this is where I get stumped...his body almost freezes, I literally had to hold his head above the water while he did most of his soak, then he would stand. He won't eat or drink much. He has had 3 injections so far. I finally got sent his x-rays right now after sending another email asking where they were. No apology from hospital or anything after requesting them three times, simply a reply saying they are sent. I'm literally willing to zelle someone money to help me with this! I don't have much but it's worth whatever it takes to me. He is in a 40 gallon, 100 watt che, t 5 10 watt Arcadia strip light I believe? He has never been sick before, he's my baby, please please help!!!!