Very Sick Beardie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irwinshealth

Sub-Adult Member
I will say prayer tonight and check on you in the morning. It sure does sound like a bad impaction. Please keep us posted :(

ProxyDragon

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks, a prayer would be nice. He's alittle less bloated I think. He throws his head around when ever somethings on his chin. other than that his limbs don't work very well. I'm going to see if they'll treat for MBD and Impaction tomorrow.

RockHound

Hatchling Member
Poor guy, and wow you really do live in the middle of nowhere!

Hopefully one of the closer clinics will do the X-ray for you. I'm not sure the beardie will make it through a long stressful trip. :( sending prayers your way as well.

ProxyDragon

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks again, he "seems" to be doing a little better, I'm going to move him one more time and set him in my room so that I can check on him through out the night. I'll have the computer at the ready so I'll prolly still be signed on here.

If anyone's up do you have any ideas on how to transport these fellows and make it as non-stressful as possible?

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I just responded to your last PM & then came on to respond on your thread. He was beautiful.
I am so sorry he passed away before you could get him to the vet. :cry: That is so sad.
Please let us know if you need anything at all.

Tracie

ProxyDragon

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I don't need anything, thank you. You guys have helped me out alot. For the next Beardie I'll know what to do better.

Thank you all again for helping me and Audie. You guys are the best!

I wish you all the best.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

When you are ready for another dragon, we can help with your setup. I am really sorry for your loss.

Tracie

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
I'm sorry he died. I know how much it hurts. That calci sand isn't good, even tho the maker says it isn't the fault of the calci sand, it is.

ShannyBeard

Extreme Poster
I'm so sorry to hear that he passed away. :( :( You were given some bad information by the PetStore about the calcium sand. If you have the opportunity to go back and educate them that they are giving bad advice and tell them your experience, maybe they will learn from it. Again, I'm sad for your loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom