very odd shed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinder9

Juvie Member
Normally when cinder sheds you can see his tail turn pale first followed by his legs then head and around the time his torso starts to pale his tail and legs begin to shed. Well now for some reason his head turned pale first and started shedding recently. The weird thing is that no other part of his body is showing any sign of shedding. His head is bright white and already peeling and the rest of his body is bright orange. It looks pretty funny. Has anyone seen this before?

RockyPlusBen

Hatchling Member
Perfectly normal.
Rocky has done all kinds of sheds. He's done some full body ones, just the legs, just the mid section, just the tail, or just the head. Many of the times it has not been a full body shed. Pretty weird, but it is normal.

Hope this helps,
Ben

quigleysmom

Juvie Member
Yep. Totally noemal. Mine has just shed his lips and the inside of his nose one time and that was it. It can be funny to see where they will grow the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom