Veggies ! (Tips & Suggestions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone,

As we all know some beardies won't touch there vegetables especially if they where not feed vegetables from the start. :angry5:

Alot of people are having trouble with this,including me

Please participate post your SECRETS ,TIPS, AND OR SUGGESTIONS.

You'd not just be helping me but all of us that are having issues with our beardies eating greens.

Thank you,
Replys Are Highly Appreciated. :D

mickeysmomma

Sub-Adult Member
Just keep offering them every day. I have one that hardly ever eats any vegetables. Vet said to just keep doing what I am doing.

Sometimes I will put his superworms in his vegetable bowl with the vegetables...he will go for the worm and get the veggie instead!

jeritta

Sub-Adult Member
we put the phoenix worms in the salad bowl to get them to eat the salad. Also when we first got them and they did not want to eat we would put fruit and veggie baby food on
the salad so when they went for the baby food they got the salad. Now they go crazy for salads and if they see a babyfood jar they start glass dancing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom