Vegetarian beardie

Status
Not open for further replies.

techdave

Juvie Member
Kinda getting a bit concerned now. It's been about 3 weeks since Tiamat has eaten any live feeder. Used to eat supers with no problem, now he won't even look at them for more then a second. I tried to get him to eat dubias, but all he will do is taste their back and try to run away. I've tried putting them in his viv, I've put supers in a bowl in his viv and he won't eat any of them. He does eat his salad on a regular basis, still runs around and is active when we take him out. Temps and uvb are good. He hasn't really lost much weight, if any.

techdave

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Ok, so I just read the brumation article. Do I need to keep the temps the same as they are now? And will I need to turn on the uvb, since he'll be hiding?

paulaann15

When my beardie became an adult he slowed down on crickets quite a bit. I ended up just giving them as a treat once a week. I read that was normal.
Paula

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mangomom
Top Bottom