Vash the dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,

I finally (well I wanted to for a while) started sort of a blog if you want to use that
word.
But with the less picture stuff since my camera has been playing dead with the batteries
I keep not buying I'm sorry.
But I will be updating this often til there is no more to say, or you can post some things to
if you want. Whatever floats your sailboat :lol: besides the sail itself of course xD
Okay bad joke sorry, just feeling kinda out of it today, stupid Sunday, whyyy so boring
nevermind the sillyness or if you think I'm not funny that's cool too >.>
Here are two pics I will be uploading more soon, that's my promise to you wonderful dragon lovers out there!

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Tornado: Still asleep

Bowser: Flaring at his reflection in the aquarium glass so I'm gonna have to do something about that.
Has been fed.

Vash: Light burned out using a clear one til Monday, has not been fed and didn't eat yesterday but did
get a bath and pooed.

Me: just watching TV going to feed Vash if he wants any. Another cold and cloudy day so I don't think he'll
wake up today.

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Vash ate, Bowser still flaring at himself gonna have to get a background..Tornado wakes up at dusk so I'll start feeding her at night.
As for me, I'm just gonna log off cuz this memory computer of a hog makes it no fun here, plus everything else is slow except for
IM's I'll come back tomorrow morning, somehow power my way through pics just to update my pic thread but it will be tough so
hang tight and I'll try to post as soon as I can find the time to bother the laptop about it.

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Tornado: Ate an apple piece last night, she got her calcium intake for the week. She wakes up at dusk.

Bowser: Fins are still growing he has not tail bit in a while and he ate this morning.

Vash: has not eaten but he has been sleeping, but he will get woken up today for food and a bath.

Me: Still dealing with this no picture thing, getting on my nerves, but my computer has a memory hog
somewhere and I need to find it. I am not using Norton I am using Avast as my anti virus but whatever..
I'll find it eventually my computer is not dying.

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Yeah we got a Staples, and I do need to take it in, even though I got it from Fred Meyers :lol:
But yeah it needs to be cleaned out no doubt, just waiting for some extra money hoping Social
doesn't take too long we kinda need to use it.

zandi202

BD.org Addict
When I got Social a few years back they were pretty prompt with me, but they auto deposited $100 at the beginning of each month. Hope they are prompt with you as well.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hopefully it doesn't take too much longer, have you been in touch to find out when they're going to start? The good thing is it's backdated to when you applied and depending on what your doctor wrote on the form, may backdate even further, so wouldn't that be a good thing!

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Well we started this with their appointment back in Jan and they said 3 months and then May 13 we got the doctor appointment.
I did meet up with him and he diagnosed me with aspergers syndrome and he said he was going to send it in the next morning.
So May 17 we heard from them and they said they got the diagnose May 14, I called May 20 and asked if everything was going well
they said they were going just fine and should be another 2 weeks if not I can call my case manager back. I hope so cuz I really do
need to take this computer in for a clean out, the memory is really hogged up I can't do things without it slowing down. By the way,
the case manager said I could call her, so not bothering them on purpose.

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
On my ipad well my dad's and I'm not supposed to be so I could see pics.
Anyway, Vash had apples today and had a bath and he also pooped.
Tornado is up and eating some fish flakes...Bowser ate too but I'm gonna
get going before my dad gets home.

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Not much to say on anyone so oh well.

Tornado: Ate last night gonna try feeding her without the fish.

Bowser: Fasting day, hoping I can just get Tornado food not him this time.

Vash: been sleeping but will get him to eat if he wants and clean out his cage.

Me: Nothing to really say about me either..just now June and I guess that is all.

Hoping everyone is having a good Sat.

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Hmm, seems BD.org changed themselves, gonna take some getting used to ..
anyway...

Tornado: Eating and being active..weird I thought she was nocturnal or something.

Bowser: Ate and very happy today.

Vash: been sleeping, gonna get him up and see if he wants to eat today and he gets
a bath...didn't eat yesterday.

Me: Got some real issues here, our rent is $2,010 and we gotta come up with that money
some how, I think our landlord will give us a pay arrangement. Nobody is happy about this
but we thought we caught up I guess not, so I'll let you know the deal if cable has to get shut
off or not.

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Tornado: moving around and eating.

Bowser: finally got some more food for him so he ate.

Vash: got his new bulb so he's finally basking and eat.

Me: not much but my frog should be coming June 10th or 17th so be on the look out
for that...if I can get ANY pics up. I believe the 9th we're going to order him...see
if we can get him paid for and then just go pick him up. I know I know you should do
research on your own but I have tried and not finding anything..so I'll ask the lady what
they can eat...pretty sure...crickets...works good but he might need medium and Vash
won't eat them, just large.

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Well today is a slow and boring day, Internet isn't too well, but not disconnecting ( I hope)

Tornado: Ate and moving around as always not new.

Bowser: The same

Vash: Well he just woke up today but light has been on since 9a. Will get him fed soon.

Me: Bored as hell, not going anywhere today, no one's fault...I decided on a gerbil I mean I love
reptiles don't get me wrong and amphibians...but I want a warm blooded animal I can cuddle instead
of my cat...she's cool too. I also am allergic to her with all the long hair and allergy season doesn't mix.
Ugh! I need to get out of this house, everybody was cleaning and it aggravated my allergies so now I am
sneezing, coughing, runny nose, itchy an watery eyes and sore throat I got the whole package because they
decided to clean up the house and I mean MEGA clean.

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Tornado: her shell is turning almost brown I guess that's good will keep an eye on her. Still eating and active.

Bowser: eat and active

Vash: bathed, pooed and ate

Me: My brother's graduation is coming up real soon, not sure how it will go but
a lot of people in our family are coming for that, my oldest brother, Steve is coming
to visit on Fri and will be here for a few days and uncle Kerry and aunt Mija...
I hope they are coming, I hear uncle is having a lot of personal issues that I won't get into on here.
Also June 17th - officially will be the day I get my two gerbils..I've had hamsters so I pretty much
know how this works. I got the cage and bedding ready for them all I need is food and plastic wheel
and I will be getting food and wheel the day I get them, I ran out of money after I got the cage and
bedding..I know I should have it all so they can just go home...well I feel bad they gotta stay in a
box for an extra few mins...pet store isn't that far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kpurlett
Top Bottom