variety Vs hell no

Status
Not open for further replies.

coffeesnob

I bought some locusts today as part of my efforts to introduce variety into my babies diets. writhing worms no problem- squishy wax worms are fine too. But hopping locusts in my hair :puke:
defiantly a step too far - i cant stand the hopping :blob8: :banghead: :banghead:
So i guess that crickets are out too :lol: :oops:

forewarned is forearmed is there anything else that is creepy?

Findol

I tried the roach thing and I just couldn't handle it. I'm from Florida and roach's are the very bane of my existence. Up in Washington, I don't get any but the feelings are still there.

coffeesnob

Original Poster
Findol":1pakmt3e said:
I tried the roach thing and I just couldn't handle it. I'm from Florida and roach's are the very bane of my existence. Up in Washington, I don't get any but the feelings are still there.

I was going to try roaches i am hoping that crawlers are easier than jumpers. i have to admit that we don't have the same issues with them here in the uk.

Findol

coffeesnob":4z2zu2pp said:
Findol":4z2zu2pp said:

I was going to try roaches i am hoping that crawlers are easier than jumpers. i have to admit that we don't have the same issues with them here in the uk.
My BD didn't take a liking to them but I've found her to be a difficult eatter. I only just recently got her onto reptiworms and I'm still unsure whether that was a fluke. I'll try roachs again when she gets older to try variety but its just one of those things that I don't enjoy having in the house.

SukiLove

Juvie Member
I had a problem with the roaches at first, just because, well...they're roaches. However, because I love reptiles and want to do what is best for them, and not just me, I decided to try. They were creepy at first, but I got used to them really fast. I feed the really small ones, as my Nero is only 7" right now and any that get too big go to my two Leo's who aren't unhappy to eat them! The plus side to roaches, no smell. This is the last batch of crickets I will ever have, I'm hooked on the roaches now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom