Vael and Emmy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reven1337

Hey everyone i just finished my 2x2x4 just thought id show off a bit :)

Vael (male) enjoying his new megaray
Vaelhome.jpg

Maybe he sees a cricket? lol cause the 70+ he ate earlier wasnt enough... hes 12 inches already at 4.5 months.
Vaelclose.jpg

Our anorexic baby girl enjoying her perfect husbandry but still not eating...
Emmyhome.jpg

4 months old, still 7 inches... but we love her all the same.
Emmyclose.jpg

2 weeks difference between them and a full 5 inches different :(

This is my first photo post so far, just thought id show off the little ones, hope you guys enjoy.

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
What lovely vivs they have.
Vael certainly is a stud isnt he?

There is still time for Emmy to grow. My baby refused anything other than salad for 3 months and so remained tiny. Now she's started to eat bugs she's grown half an inch in a week!
The most important thing even if she's not eating is to get some calcium into her at least 4 times a week. I only got calcium into my baby twice a week (mixed with chickenbabyfood) and she has developed MBD as a result.

Holly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom