vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey there everybody I have a question I'm thinking of taking kahleesi on vacation with us we live in Saskatchewan and will be camping at a powered site in bc the question I have is, is it a good idea and how do I do it, I was thinking we would bring her tank with lots of proper food but she would be in a pet carrier plus out cuddling if shes comfortable I just don't think its proper to leave her home and have someone other then her family take care of her so any suggestions would be helpful :blob5:

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
If you have a good carrier and she doesn't mind car rides (start with short ones around town to see) then go for it. Darwin loves his time up at the lake/cabin. I just bring his dog bed and a clamp lamp with a heat bulb for when he's inside. You could use a pop up play pen too if you want her to be more contained. Bring along some salads in ziploc bags with paper towel and maybe a container of BSFL for food. Bring a leash for outside time and it should be fine. Don't forget to keep your cleaning supplies in the main part of the car so you can stop and clean up in case of accidents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom