Uvb

Hazelthebeardeddragon

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Hazel
Can I send a picture and you tell me where to put it ? I also can’t put it inside bc then it will be to close (I will be upgrading tank soon)
image.jpg

Hazelthebeardeddragon

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Hazel
The screen is small but if I put it in the tank it’ll be to close to him and according to the package I bought a 5.0 because my tank is only 18 inches tall (I will be upgrading) and that’s what it recommended probably will get a 10.0 next time though
image.jpg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
The screen is small but if I put it in the tank it’ll be to close to him and according to the package I bought a 5.0 because my tank is only 18 inches tall (I will be upgrading) and that’s what it recommended probably will get a 10.0 next time though View attachment 82693
It looks like a fine mesh please get it in the tank and I would put it at a distance of 13 inches directly over a piece of basking decor --- you can cut the screen so the UVB is unobstructed and put a piece of basking decor under it or snip the screen and use these to hang the UVB 3 M velcro fasteners -- fishing line -- long plastic zip ties or picture hanging wire I would use that its bendable -- let me know how it goes-- how long is the fixture you got--- the 5.0 is not strong enough please go get the 10.0 bulb other wise your gonna haft to drop the fixture to 6-8 inches

Hazelthebeardeddragon

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Hazel
It looks like a fine mesh please get it in the tank and I would put it at a distance of 13 inches directly over a piece of basking decor --- you can cut the screen so the UVB is unobstructed and put a piece of basking decor under it or snip the screen and use these to hang the UVB 3 M velcro fasteners -- fishing line -- long plastic zip ties or picture hanging wire I would use that its bendable -- let me know how it goes-- how long is the fixture you got--- the 5.0 is not strong enough please go get the 10.0 bulb other wise your gonna haft to drop the fixture to 6-8 inches
I am working on getting the 10.0, it’s 24’’

Hazelthebeardeddragon

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Hazel
I can remove the screen top and place the uvb at an angle and get my clamp dome

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom