use extreme caution! Evil slang!

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyseany

Hatchling Member
well I went to PetSmart tonight to get some hampster food....

I walked over to see their beardies and to my surprise they were using reptile carpet instead of sand.
they only had 1 beardie and I was surprised that it had some red on it.

the problem came when the younger... 22 or so reptile attendant came over and I said to her "That's a nice little pooper you got there!"

oh the look I received was priceless... So be careful... I think I read on here to much!

sean

SARBEAR

Sub-Adult Member
lol!!
Where do you live?
I live in AZ and work at Petsmart, and we have a red light on our beardie right now because they ran out of the basking bulbs (Don't worry, I've already yelled at them for it)
Just thought it was kind of random and thought maybe you live somewhere around here! lol

Freeie

Extreme Poster
I much prefer the reptile carpet for my little poopers and switched to tile when they were a bit bigger :D You can use a reg house hold bulb. Much better than a red light :D

crazyseany

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I don't feel the carpet is quite soft enough for my pooper....

there wasn't a red light at petsmart... The BD had some red on it (some sort of a red morph)

sean 8)

SARBEAR

Sub-Adult Member
crazyseany":00e9a said:
I don't feel the carpet is quite soft enough for my pooper....

there wasn't a red light at petsmart... The BD had some red on it (some sort of a red morph)
sean 8)
Ahh, I read it wrong as well, oops :)

The petsmart i work at has a nice dark morph bd right now. i dont know if it will stay like that, but he a darker grey than our other that i have seen. i sure hope he stays that color, its a good lookin little pooper! :laughing6:

SARBEAR":2e065 said:
lol!!
Where do you live?
I live in AZ and work at Petsmart, and we have a red light on our beardie right now because they ran out of the basking bulbs (Don't worry, I've already yelled at them for it)
Just thought it was kind of random and thought maybe you live somewhere around here! lol

I live in Arizona in Buckeye, I think a couple hours from Queen Creek, maybe less. The petsmarts here don't use sand either.

VEGASLIZARD

Sub-Adult Member
AutopsySoldier":f8517 said:
Ah man...so you're saying I can't use that term to compliment the good looking girls in my class?

LOL I don't think Highschool girls even want to admit to HAVING any bodily functions! So if you said that you probably would never get a date. I think the cuteness of pooping is lost on that crowd, unless they are members here. Sorry....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buddy- The Bearded Dragon
Top Bottom