Ursus the mighty dragon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I just thought I would start my thread for my beardie. I haven't gotten him yet, but will probably tomorrow or sometime soon. Anyway, today for Christmas I got a Zilla bearded dragon kit, so I will set it up in place of the 10 gallon tank. I know it won't lat him his whole life, but ot will last longer than the 10. I will probably get a flourescent UV light instead of the coil that comes with the kit, unless the zilla ones are okay. Also I probably won't use the alphpha pellets until he's 12 inches, if I use them at all. It's a decent setup, and I'll post photos of the cage and my little dragon when I get him!

UrsustheDragon

Original Poster
Okay, first things first. Can somebody explain to me how to post pictures? I'm trying now and I don't know how. Thank you in advance! :D

Bellalee

Juvie Member
You need to go to http://www.photobucket.com and upload your pictures to that. It will give you an url or address you need to use the address with the

UrsustheDragon

Original Poster
Bellalee":292cc said:
You need to go to http://www.photobucket.com and upload your pictures to that. It will give you an url or address you need to use the address with the next to it. Take it copy it and place it here.[/quote]

Okay, thank you!:) I'll try that as soon as I can. I'm leaving in 15 minutes though and won't be back till around 10, so I'll show the pics then.

Who knew a 2 and a half minute video would take 8 hours to upload to youtube! What's up with that :| ?

UrsustheDragon

Original Poster
Is it normal when a beardie arrives home that they won't eat? He has a big belly, so I knew he ate at the pet store, but he hasn't eaten any crickets since I got him. What should I do?

Bellalee

Juvie Member
Awww adorable! I love when little beardies do that.. the move the end of the stick and grab on tight.

UrsustheDragon

Original Poster
Ursus is a good eater! He ate 6 half inch crickets and his salad of romaine, collard, and lettuce today! I'm so proud of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brikev9799
Top Bottom