URGENT ADVICE NEEDED PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

gemmaw6102

Original Poster
we have only had her 2 weeks and the guy who who got her for us said she was in with about 15 other baby's and im sure he said they were eating Pellets???? and she had only been eating baby crickets 2 week previously........
she has had a good feed today she ate 11 locust this morning then i went and got her a seperate feeding tank and at 2pm i threw in (after dusting them) about 10 locust, 10 crickets and a waxworm and she only left 6 crickets, i give her another feed later but shes dun well today already more than she normally eats anyway....... she has also got veg,and fruit in her viv but she hasnt paied much interest in this yet....
i have also taken your advise and braught some tiles to put in so i can take out the aspin, another stupid question coming, is grout ok to use to seal round the edges so nothing falls down the cracks?

akingsley9000

Gray-bearded Member
you can grout them in but it will need to be sealed. Also, once you grout them in they are there for good (obviously) which means if you ever have to move the tank it is going to be heavy as heck. Most of us do not grout them in. This way we can remove them for cleaning - you can pull them out and throw them in the dishwasher for easy cleaning or if you get bored with the tile you can swap it out easily with something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dobby2012
Top Bottom