Updates on us: Been crazy here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been reading where you can let them out and run around. We don't let them all out at one time. We start with Bruce and let him have his hour and usually he just lays on the back of our sofa and looks out the window. He's funny to watch....puffing his beard, blakening it and stomping his feet! He's a riot. On the nicer less humid days i open all my windows and let him lay in the window! He loves it often i've caught him napping int he window. Right now it's been in the upper 90's to 100 here and i've had the air on in our house and i'll tell you he HATES it when the air comes on! Sampson has decided he's a momma's boy and "begs" non stop to be held and loved on all day! I've even leashed him and taken him to pick our kids up from school. I had someone knock on our door one afternoon selling something and Sampson greated them at the door! He was NOT a happy camper. Hissing, blackening his beard and puffing. The guy was quite taken aback when Sampson rushed him at the door LUCKILY i had him leashed so i could just step on the leash to stop him! So i now have a sign on my door that says Caution: House protected by free range Beardies! :lol: This will stop those unwanted door to door salepeople. Miss Delilah has become very edgey lately and scratches the crap out of us when we try to hold her. We're trying our best to work with her on that. After her first clucth she started acting that way. :( Any ideas to help us help her? So that's our update. I'm hoping to put some recent photos up soon. Bruce has gotten HUGE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cold3231
Top Bottom