Update re: not eating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finnhall1

tonight me and my family opened his mouth and placed a superworm and waxworm in and he chewed it and swallowed it, is this an improvement? Should i keep this up
I also gave him exo terra electrolyte thing that stimulates appetite, is this okay?

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Yes, that's O.K. As long as he's chewing the food properly. Is he still not interested in food at all an what have you tried ?

Finnhall1

Original Poster
AHBD":3om31t9t said:
Yes, that's O.K. As long as he's chewing the food properly. Is he still not interested in food at all an what have you tried ?
Crickets wax worms superworms collrd greens strawberrys blueberries cucumber

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Can you get dubia roaches ? If you still have crickets try to hand feed a few of them. You can pinch off the head + rub the guts on his nose to see if he'll go for some of them. For greens try some kale, turnip, mustard, arugula. Cucumberss are not a worthwhile food item but better than nothing if he's not eating. Fruits are not too good for them either, too much sugar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heidib715
Top Bottom