Update on stubble Pic Heavy

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDeac

Hatchling Member
just thought some of you would be interested to see how the little guys grown he's almost the full length of my arm tip to tip no idea on weight but he's a fat boy wont poo out side his cage free roams all the time and comes to me for attention lol its awesome! now if i can remember how to post pics lol

What ya looking at?
StubbleAndHeather2.jpg

OOOOH Facebook HUH!?!?
StubbleandHeather1.jpg

Im Done Running Round Im Tired Night (was gettin ready to move so its messy lol)
Camera176.jpg

Catchin some Natural Rays While Dad Cleans The New Patio
DSC00181.jpg

Bath Time With Little Siss
DSC00188.jpg

The New Glider bc He's Cute =P
DSC00199.jpg

TheDeac

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
nickyskinz":31zn5rz5 said:
Where did u get ur glider my girl wants one

local breeder here he was only 8weeks OP so was very easy to tame down and get sweet but there is a website i think its sugar-gliders.com its like suncoast gliders they are very very good at shipping and one of the top breeders i have found they even give advice on handling and taming so i highly recomend them the only thing is they will not sell jsut 1 since gliders are a colony animal they need to be kept in pairs the only reason i have mine alone is there are no other breeders around and i dont wanna take a chance at inbreeding (the breeder i got mine from only had another female) but since i work nights i give him loads of attention too so it works out well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlameBeardie
Top Bottom