Update on Cobie and Howie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow it has been QUITE a while! I feel like a noob all over again, lol. Cobie and Howie are doing great. (btw, I believe Cobie is a male) Cobie is an absolute PIG! He now will jump into the air and grab food out of my fingers, even if I had just given him breakfast! I don't think he has ever turn down food..I'm actually a little nervous to post a picture of him because he's got a few extra chubbs on him, and I don't want you guys to think I'm a bad mommy cause I overfeed my babies lol. And Howie is doing fairly well, she seems kinda lazy most days, but still loves her lettuce! I'm so happy both my dragons love greens! It makes life so much easier! I only have time to post pictures of Cobie right now, But I promise I will post some of Howie on Monday! But anyways, I just wanted to let everyone know that we're still alive and growing like weeds! :D

First day I had Cobie:
PA140200-1.jpg

Now:

Deemac6

Juvie Member
if you think that is chubby you should see my baby! lol adorable Love his colors! can't wait for more pictures :D

VEGASLIZARD

Sub-Adult Member
Cobie has great colors. What a cutie. Don't feel bad about the fat thing. They are supposed to have a nice chubby belly. Just means that they are good eaters and we are good mom's. Scorch now weighs too much for our gram scale (it only goes up to 500) :roll: Guess I need a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom